Driven by the support of dedicated donors, Tulsa Ballet has become one of the country’s leading ballet companies. At the heart of that donor base is Tulsa Ballet’s Founders’ Society. Named in memory of the organization’s founders—Roman Jasinski, Moscelyne Larkin, and Rosalie Talbott—the support of Founders’ Society members enables Tulsa Ballet to uphold its tradition of world-class artistic excellence.
Annual memberships are accepted and renewed on a rolling basis, and members enjoy exclusive benefits at all levels, including invitation to four exclusive Founders’ Society events. These events feature a rehearsal preview, followed by dinner. You’ll then hear from choreographers and dancers about their creative process. These exclusive events are not to be missed!
Benefits of Giving
$3,500 - $5,499 | Dancers' Circle
- Invitation for two to four exclusive previews in Studio K, followed by dinner with the dancers, visiting artists, and choreographers
- Invitation for two to the world premiere evening of Creations in Studio K
- Preferred consideration for season ticket seating when available
- Invitation for two to the VIP Lounge during intermission at all PAC performances except The Nutcracker
- Listing in the program for all Tulsa Ballet performances
- Invitation for two to a theatre dress rehearsal in the spring
$5,500 - $9.999 | Choreographers' Circle
All benefits of the Dancer’s Circle, plus:
- Seating with Tulsa Ballet dancers at post-preview dinner receptions
Complimentary parking in the PAC garage during all Tulsa Ballet performances except The Nutcracker
- Invitation for two to observe three working rehearsals, followed by a wine and cheese reception with guest choreographers and Tulsa Ballet dancers
$10,000 - $24,999 | Artistic Director's Circle
All benefits of the Choreographers’ Circle, plus:
- Open invitation to observe company class and rehearsals, as available
$25,000+ | Benefactors' Circle
All benefits of the Artistic Director’s Circle, plus:
- Reserved seating for two during exclusive Studio Previews
For more information about Founders’ Society, contact Development Manager Clifton Baker.
A check made out to Tulsa Ballet can be mailed to the following address:
1212 East 45th Place South
Tulsa, OK 74105
Tulsa Ballet is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization as designated by the Internal Revenue Code. Your donation to Founders’ Society at any level is tax-deductible less goods and services in the amount of $500.