Tulsa Ballet’s Corporate Council is intended to benefit your business, employees, and clients. By sponsoring ballet productions, education and outreach programs, or community events, corporations can receive community visibility, brand awareness, as well as VIP access to world-class ballet performances and experiences.
Your partnership not only helps us reach our audience, it brings an audience to you.
- Recognition in all performance programs to be viewed by over 30,000 patrons
- Recognition in Tulsa Ballet’s e-newsletter sent to over 24,000 patrons
- Invitation to special rehearsal performances and exclusive events
- Complimentary tickets for ballet performances
- Discounted ticket rate for all employees, up to 50% for select performances (deepest single ticket discount available)
- Access to the VIP Lounge at the Tulsa Performing Arts Center during intermission
- Volunteer group opportunities
- Barre Society memberships for young professional employees
- and more…
For more information about Tulsa Ballet’s Corporate Council please contact Julie Etchison, Corporate & Foundation Relations Manager, at 918.392.5903 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CORPORATE COUNCIL MEMBERS