Subscription packages for Tulsa Ballet performances provide you with the best seats at the deepest price discounts.
A full subscription to the 2016/17 season beginning in September includes 5 ballets: Creations in Studio K, Onegin, Dorothy and the Prince of Oz, Swan Lake, and Signature Series. Subscriptions are available for purchase now.
10 BEST REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE!
- Get 5 ballets for the price of 4 — it’s like seeing Swan Lake FREE!
- Priority seating.
- Priority consideration when upgrading or moving seat location.
- Free ticket exchanges within a production.
- Free ticket reprinting if your tickets are lost or stolen.
- Subscriber hotline for personal attention to your ticketing needs.
- Opportunities to meet the dancers and the artistic staff.
- Tax deduction on tickets that are turned in for a performance you cannot attend.
- Keep the same seats season after season.
- Purchase single tickets before they go on sale to the public.
Pricing & Seating Chart
Pro-rated Prices for your 2016/17 Season 5-Ballet Subscription
At this time, a pro-rated subscription includes tickets to Dorothy and the Prince of Oz, Swan Lake, and Signature Series.
|Mezzanine Silver Circle|
|Orchestra Price Level 3|
|Mezzanine Price Level 3|
|Orchestra Price Level 4|
Upgrade to a 7-ballet package when you add the TBII Mini-Season to your order for an additional $40 per person (a savings of $20!).
The TBII Mini-Season Includes:
On Your Radar
August 19, 2016, 7pm
August 21, 2016, 3pm
Emerging Choreographers Showcase
April 21, 2017, 7pm
April 23, 2017, 3pm