Subscription packages for Tulsa Ballet performances provide you with the best seats at the deepest price discounts.
A full subscription to the 2017/18 season begins in September and includes 5 ballets: Creations in Studio K, Don Quixote, Strictly Gershwin, Cinderella, and Signature Series. Subscribers can add-on tickets to The Nutcracker at a discounted price until July 31. 5-Ballet Subscriptions are available for purchase now. Learn more about each show HERE.
Need more flexibility? Create your own package by selecting three or four ballets from the above list, including The Nutcracker.
Be sure to add-on the TBII Mini-Season to your package! See two additional performances spotlighting our talented second company.
10 BEST REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE!
- Get 5 ballets for the price of 4 — it’s like seeing Cinderella FREE!
- Priority seating.
- Priority consideration when upgrading or moving seat location.
- Free ticket exchanges within a production.
- Free ticket reprinting if your tickets are lost or stolen.
- Subscriber hotline for personal attention to your ticketing needs.
- Opportunities to meet the dancers and the artistic staff.
- Tax deduction on tickets that are turned in for a performance you cannot attend.
- Keep your favorite seats season after season.
- Purchase additional tickets before they go on sale to the public.
Pricing & Seating Chart
|Golden Circle||$380||Not Available||Not Available|
|Silver Circle (Orch. or Mezz.)||$300||$270||$213|
|Price Level 3 (Orch. or Mezz.)||$240||$219||$174|
|Price Level 4||$175||$148||$117|
|Price Level 5||$115||$97||$75|
Upgrade to a 7-ballet package when you add the TBII Mini-Season to your order for an additional $40 per person (a savings of $20!).
The TBII Mini-Season Includes:
On Your Radar
August 25, 2017, 7pm at Studio K (Tulsa)
August 26, 2017, 7pm at Zarrow Performance Studio (Broken Arrow)
August 27, 2017, 3pm at Studio K (Tulsa)
Emerging Choreographers Showcase
April 13, 2018, 7pm at Studio K (Tulsa)
April 14, 2018, 7pm at Zarrow Performance Studio (Broken Arrow)
April 15, 2018, 3pm at Studio K (Tulsa)