Tulsa Ballet is looking for an engaging and energetic individual to join our Center for Dance Education Team. Our Hardesty CDE Education and Outreach Manager serves as the site manager for our Broken Arrow campus.
Primary Purpose of Job: To increase awareness and grow enrollment at our Broken Arrow Hardesty Campus. This position is primarily responsible for the administration of school and outreach programming, implementation and tracking of budgets and departmental/enrollment goals, and facility management.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Support the artistic vision and strategic plan of Tulsa Ballet Theatre, Inc. and the Artistic Director, through the development and growth of TBCDE and the fulfilment of its mission and objectives.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of financial goals and objectives for CDE in cooperation with the Artistic Director, Managing Director, General Manager and Director of Education.
- Provide support for all efforts necessary to foster the continual growth and development of TBCDE in size, scope and efficacy.
- Communicate effectively with parents and students and provide excellent customer service. Provide information regarding all administrative aspects of the school. Provide building tours to potential students as required.
- Build and manage outreach relationships to ensure support of our outreach efforts and enrollment initiatives. Be an ambassador for Tulsa Ballet in the Broken Arrow community.
- Train, supervise and function as a manager for CDE Administrative Assistant(s).
- Work with the company’s Marketing Manager, General Manager and Education Director to support all marketing needs of the school and education programs.
- Maintain building, scheduling service calls, coordinate cleaning and landscaping needs, audio and visual equipment in Studios and EntraPass keycard system.
- Maintain inventory and ordering of supplies needed for HCDE.
- Manage merchandise sales.
Ideal candidates will have experience with Tessitura and/or CRM databases, school administration, budgeting and basic accounting skills, and knowledge of or interest in dance.
Tulsa Ballet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.