For the past 64 years, Tulsa Ballet has provided meaningful arts experiences that enrich the quality of life in our community. The COVID-19 pandemic, however, has jeopardized the future of performing arts organizations worldwide, and Tulsa Ballet is no exception. Your support is more important than ever to ensure the future of the performing arts in our community and beyond.
Featuring 22 main company dancers and 13 second company dancers from 11 different countries, Tulsa Ballet presents more than 65 performances each year for audiences, young and old. More than one-third of those performances are presented at no cost specially for public school children and clients of local social service agencies. Ballet classes are also offered for all ages at the Tulsa Ballet Center for Dance Education (CDE), located both in midtown Tulsa and in Broken Arrow. Additionally, Tulsa Ballet’s community outreach programs aim to make the arts inclusive for underserved populations in northeastern Oklahoma.
Tulsa Ballet is resilient, and once this crisis ends, we will still be here to provide the mental, physical, and emotional benefits of the performing arts and world-class ballet performances.
The CARES Act creates new tax incentives encouraging individuals to donate to nonprofit organizations like Tulsa Ballet. Please consult your tax advisor if you have any questions.
Recently, our supporters helped us meet a matching challenge grant from the George Kaiser Family Foundation. Now Tulsa Ballet is the proud recipient of a challenge grant from the Barnett Family Foundation. Every dollar you give to the Critical Support Fund through December 31 will be matched, up to $25,000, doubling your impact and helping ensure the future of the arts in your community.
Plus, donate $100 or more and receive a complimentary Tulsa Ballet foldaway tote bag!
December 16 marks the anniversary of Tulsa Ballet’s first performance. In honor of our “birthday,” the first fifty people who give $100 or more to Tulsa Ballet’s Critical Support Fund on December 16 will receive a complimentary $50 Polo Grill gift card AND a complimentary Tulsa Ballet foldaway tote bag. We will provide periodic updates throughout the day on December 16 on our Facebook page, so be sure to follow Tulsa Ballet on Facebook!
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is only valid on December 16, beginning at 9:00 AM CST (Central Standard Time).
- This offer is only available on a first-come, first-serve basis while supplies last.
- Max one promotional set (one gift card and one tote bag) per household.
- This offer is not retroactive for donations prior to December 16 at 9:00 AM CST.
- Tulsa Ballet is a 501(c)(3) organization. Our Federal Tax ID is 73-0667485. Your donation is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. For more information, consult your tax advisor.
See the listing of Critical Support Fund Donors, current as of December 2, 2020.
Additionally, you can support Tulsa Ballet in the following ways:
- Become a subscriber for Tulsa Ballet’s 2020|21 Season.
- Find out if your company has a matching gift program to double or triple your donation.
- Follow Tulsa Ballet on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest updates.
- Support Tulsa Ballet when you shop on Amazon Smile.
- Create your own fundraiser.