Corps de Ballet
Simone Pompignoli is from Forli, Italy where he grew up and started his Ballet training at the Ateneo Danza. Simone attended the 2013 YAGP competition in Belgium where he made it to the finals in New York; during that time he attended the ABT, thanks to a scholarship given by Franco De Vita and Raymond Luckens. In September 2014 he started his training at the John Cranko Schule. During his time in Germany, Simone had the opportunity to dance in several pieces for the school:
- 2015 Italiana (Nicola Biasutti)
- Classical Symphonie (Yuri Possokhov)
- 2016 Herbst (Fabio Adorisio)
- 2017 Alredeador no hay nada ( Goyo Montero)
- 2018 Air ( Uwe Scholz)In 2018 he finished his ballet training at John Cranko Schule under the direct teachings of Dimitri Magitov. Simone is joining the main company as an apprentice for the 2020-2021 season.