Coming in the fall of 2018, Tulsa Ballet will offer a new Graduate Program, designed for young dancers looking for additional training in a post-high school setting. The program will comprise of morning and afternoon technique classes as well as the opportunity to train alongside Tulsa Ballet II and Tulsa Ballet’s Main Company. Additionally, dancers will receive numerous performance opportunities. This program is the perfect fit for students looking to take the next step in their ballet training while working towards the transition into their professional careers.
- 9:30am-11am – Technique class
- 11:15am-12:15pm – Pointe/Variation class
- 12:30-2:30pm – Class and Rehearsal*
- 2:30-4:00pm: Lunch/Break
- 4:30-6pm: Technique class with Pre-Professional Level of TBCDE
*Classes may include: Choreography, Pas De Deux (w/TBII), Pilates, Company/TBII rehearsal
- Class with main Company and TBII (once or twice a week)
- Opportunity to join with main company or TBII rehearsals (at Artistic Director’s discretion)
- Audition Counseling: includes assistance with resume, headshot/dance photos and audition reel coaching and recording
- Opportunity to perform with Main company or TBII (at Artistic Director’s discretion)
- Perform with TBCDE throughout the season (Winter Demo, End of Year Performance, other community programming)
Interested students ages 17-22 need to email a video link and their resume to email@example.com. If accepted, students will receive their acceptance letter and registration form via email.
For more information:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 918-712-5327. This program is contingent on enrollment for the 2018-19 school year.