TULSA BALLET IS SEARCHING FOR ACCOMPLISHED ARTISTS TO JOIN OUR 2022-23 SEASON
If you would like to apply for the 2022 – 2023 Season, please fill out THIS FORM. Auditions for the 2022 – 2023 season will officially begin in January 2022.
Mr. Angelini will be considering male and female dancers with strong classical technique to fill positions with Tulsa Ballet’s Professional Company, TBII Company, and the Trainee Program with 40-week AGMA contracts. Auditions by invitation only. Must be vaccinated to audition.
AGMA Company | Year-round Medical & Disability Insurance
International Audition Pre-Selection Guidelines
An applicant is required to submit the following material only:
- a video with no introduction or fancy editing, consisting of the following performed in leotard and tights for women, and tight-fitting dance attire for men:
- two classical variations drawn from the standard repertoire, danced in pointe shoes by female applicants
- a short contemporary variation (that could consist of something drawn from the repertoire, phrases from classwork, or an applicant-created work) that illustrates the applicant’s command of a range of movement different from that demonstrated in the classical variation
- 3-5 minutes of barre work, incorporating both sides, danced in soft shoes by male applicants and pointe shoes by female applicants
- 3-5 minutes of center work that includes adagio, pirouettes, petit and grand allegro, danced in pointe shoes by female applicants
- a CV (must include weight & height)
- a head shot
- 2-3 dance photos that reveal the dancer’s body proportions and line