At this time, the Tulsa Ballet has filled all available positions in the company for the 2023-24 Season, and have completed our company auditions. However, we will begin reviewing material for the 2024-2025 Season soon. Check back for future audition dates towards the end of 2023.
TULSA BALLET IS SEARCHING FOR ACCOMPLISHED ARTISTS
If you would like to apply, please fill out THIS FORM.
Mr. Angelini will be considering male and female dancers with strong classical technique to fill positions with Tulsa Ballet’s Professional Company, TBII Company, and the Trainee Program with 40-week AGMA contracts. Auditions by invitation only. Must be vaccinated to audition.
AGMA Company | Year-round Medical & Disability Insurance
International Audition Pre-Selection Guidelines (IAP Guidelines)
An applicant is required to submit the following material only:
- a video with no introduction or fancy editing, consisting of the following performed in leotard and tights for women, and tight-fitting dance attire for men:
- two classical variations drawn from the standard repertoire, danced in pointe shoes by female applicants
- a short contemporary variation (that could consist of something drawn from the repertoire, phrases from classwork, or an applicant-created work) that illustrates the applicant’s command of a range of movement different from that demonstrated in the classical variation
- 3-5 minutes of barre work, incorporating both sides, danced in soft shoes by male applicants and pointe shoes by female applicants
- 3-5 minutes of center work that includes adagio, pirouettes, petit and grand allegro, danced in pointe shoes by female applicants
- a CV (must include weight & height)
- a head shot
- 2-3 dance photos that reveal the dancer’s body proportions and line