THE MISSION OF TULSA BALLET SEMGROUP CENTER FOR DANCE EDUCATION IS TO OFFER DANCE TRAINING OF UNCOMPROMISING QUALITY. TBCDE IS COMMITTED TO FOSTER APPRECIATION AND SUPPORT FOR THE ART OF DANCE THROUGH EDUCATION AND OUTREACH.
Tulsa Ballet SemGroup Center for Dance Education (TBCDE) believes that the art of dance is rooted in the process of learning. Regardless of each aspiring artist’s destiny to become a performer or patron, each student deserves training of uncompromising quality. Tulsa Ballet Center for Dance Education offers professional training designed to urge every young dancer toward the harmony of the body, discipline of the mind and enrichment of the soul that is the core of the art of dance.
WHY TULSA BALLET?
- Training in the Russian-based Vaganova method--believed to be the best in the world
- Interaction with the dancers of Tulsa Ballet's professional company
- Audition opportunities to perform in Tulsa Ballet’s The Nutcracker and other ballets
- 5 large studios, live piano music, sprung floors for safety, and an in-house theater
- A summer intensive, Pointe to the Future, which is considered the best in the region and attracts students from all over the country
- Year-end evaluations for Pre-Professional students assessing the progress of their study and assisting them in setting priorities and goals for the coming year
To enroll in Tulsa Ballet Center for Dance Education, please contact us at 712-LEAP or click here to send an email request.